Pitfalls of the Traditional Approach:
- Limited Detection: Traditional FW and AV are limited to known attacks.
- Narrow Scope: FW blind to internal activities & AV limited to managed endpoints.
- Lack of Security Operations: Protection available without response capabilities.
- Wide Open: FW is designed to open doors to apps & partners.
1) Customer IT was reported two incidents of ransomware, unsure if they had more, IT called in TIARA.
2) A week after Cyber Command was deployed, TIARA uncovered hundreds of servers
infiltrated with mining malware, among several other security issues.
Sangfor Helps Customers to Improve Its Security Control
Instead of providing event-based remediation methods, Sangfor’s security consultant perform analysis on all security events discovered. After events correlation and diagnosis, the sources of problems and the root causes were identified. Threat Analysis Report (TAR) which includes business impact, security gap analysis, detailed description of the issues and potential impacts, as well as professional long-term remediation recommendations are provided.
The customer gladly implemented Sangfor’s recommendations and remediated the threats and risks identified, hence improving the overall security posture, enabling the customer to meet regulatory compliance standards and raising the overall security capability maturity ranking.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION